I’m not sure how this came out but I would start typing some recipes that I found interesting (or I like). About the title.. it somehow relates to my infamous class parodies, not worth mentioning it. *cough* Ah, just in case I forget, these two are my favorite cookie! Love them!
Choco Chip Spotties
150g castor sugar (or icing sugar) [Note: I usually just go 120~130g]
1tsp vanila essence [Sometimes, I add Kahlua too]
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
B: Mix together
100g white chocolate (chopped)
1 cup chocolate chip
2 cups Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, crushed [Can be other brand]
1 cup almond, chopped
1. Cream ingredients in A till light and fluffy
2. Add in egg and vanilla essence and beat for 1/2 min
3. Fold in seived ingredients
4. Mix in all ingredients in B to form a dough
5. Spoon mixture on a greased baking tray
6. Bake cookies in a preheated oven at 175 Celsius for 15 minutes or till golden brown
75g Walnut (crushed)
330g Low Protein Flour
125g Hun Kwe Flour (Green Been Flour)
3/4 cup Corn Oil
1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
1 Egg Yolk
1. Mix well walnut, corn oil, egg, sugar and bicarbonate of soda
2. Sieve Low Protein Flour and Hun Kwe Flour well. Sig a well, pour in mixture (1) knead to a soft dough. Cut to 12 pieces.
3. Roll dough to a round ball, press slightly at the centre. Crush a layer of egg yold on surface, bake at 220°C for 10 minutes.
4. Open oven door, brush a layer of egg yolk on cookies, bake at 185°C for another 5 minutes.