Just get hold of the news from my clan (Aetherius Network) and thought of pasting here to inform the fans outside. NCSoft is currently allowing pre-orders for their new up-coming game, Aion: The Tower of Eternity.
So what do you get from pre-ordering?
This is what comes with the pre-order game:
- Access to all Aion Beta events, and early head-start access to Aion live game.
- Access to Aion server and character preselection.
- Exclusive in-game items including the Dark Cloud Helmet (stat boost).
- Talisman of Lodas (XP boost), and the GameStop Exclusive Ancient Ring of Fire.
- Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last.
If you pre-order the collectors edition of the game you get all of the above and:
- 6.5 (inches?) hand-painted figurine of a winged Asmodian warrior-goddess.
- Exclusive in-game items including an exclusive wing set with stat boost, exclusive color dye, two (2) emotes, and exclusive collector’s edition title with stat boost.
- The official Aion soundtrack CD.
- Full color poster and map of the world of Atreia.
I’ve checked Amazon.com and the price for Normal version is $46.99 while Collector’s Edition is $69.99.
Looking at the site, it seems the date of releasing for Aion would beon Septemeber 1, 2009 (Confirmation needed).
Now I wonder.. Aion is b2p or p2p?